Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Theatre Certificates for Spring 2017

As we approach student registration time, I want to remind you of the two Theatre Certificates available and the procedures for adding them to a student’s program.

They are the Certificate in Theatre Lighting (LA-CERT CTHL) and Certificate in Acting:  Communication Through Performance (LA-CERT CACP).  Neither of these Certificates is available to Theatre majors.

In all Colleges except Liberal Arts, students who want to pursue a Theatre Certificate will need to fill out a Dual Degree Form.  Students will also need to see either me (alphabet K-Z) or Mona Quinn (A-J).  If a student is already in Liberal Arts, our advisors will follow a different procedure.